Purchase your much awaited home with Shriram Housing Loans. We offer you tailor - made home loan with flexible EMI scheme with longer tenure.
- You have to be an Indian Resident
- You have to be minimum 21 years at the time of application
- You can be a salaried or a self-employed individual
- Your loan eligibility will be derived on basis of your repayment capacity as well as the value of property under consideration
- You can apply individually or jointly for Home Loans. However, all co-applicants need not be co-owners.
Purchase Re-sale Property, Under Construction or Ready to occupy property
- We offer home loans for purchase of property from private developers, MHADA or any government authorised projects
- Bouquet of schemes to make your house more affordable with lower EMI
- Payment options to suit your needs
- Transparent procedures and charges
- Pan India branch network and door step service
- Your retirement age will be considered if you are salaried
- Your age at maturity will be considered if you are self- employed
- Minimum loan amount is 1 lac
- Maximum loan amount is 75 lac
- Subject to 80%* of the property and repayment capacity of the borrower
- Electronic Clearing System (ECS)/Post Date Cheques (PDC) /NACH
Rate of Interest
- We offer you floating rates, which are linked to Shriram Housing’s Prime Lending rate (SHPLR). Currently, SHPLR is 15%.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Credit at sole discretion of SHFL.