We understand your growing needs; thus, we have brought you extension loans from Shriram housing. We offer financial assistance for constructing an extra floor / room / bathroom / toilet in your house
- You have to be an Indian Resident
- You have to be minimum 21 years at the time of application
- You can be a salaried or a self-employed individual
- Your loan eligibility will be derived on basis of your repayment capacity as well as the value of property under consideration
- You can apply individually or jointly for Home Loans. However, all co-applicants need not be co-owners.
Loans to extend or add additional room in your home.
- Available for both existing and new customers.
- Payment options to suit your needs
- Transparent procedure and charges.
- Pan India branch network and door step service
- Bouquet of schemes to make your house more affordable with lower EMI
- Your retirement age will be considered if you are salaried
- Your age at maturity will be considered if you are self- employed
- Minimum loan amount 1 lac
- Maximum loan amount is 25 lac
- Subject to 70%* of the property and repayment capacity of the borrower
- Electronic Clearing System (ECS)/Post Date Cheques (PDC) /NACH
Rate of Interest
- We offer you floating rate of interest. Our Home Loan rate of interest is starting @ 10.99%, which are linked to Shriram Housing’s Prime Lending rate (SHPLR). Currently, SHPLR is 15%